REGROUPTAX LAUNCHES TAX WORKPAPER APP
RegroupTAX’s workpaper app streamlines the process of tax preparation for accounting firms
San Diego, CA; September 27, 2016: RegroupTAX announced the release of a trial balance/workpaper app designed to assist tax preparers in the preparation and review of business tax returns (1065, 1120S, 1120). The app is designed to be accounting and tax software neutral, providing a paperless workpaper file that is consistent from return to return. The app provides tax professionals a way to group book accounts, post book and tax adjusting entries, and review tax-basis reports that follow the exact order of the tax return.
“I love reviewing RegroupTAX’s reports. It takes me half the time to review the return because all of the book accounts are grouped in the order of the tax return” – Andi Keesling, CPA – Tax Manager at Gatto, Pope & Walwick, LLP
“RegroupTAX helps me to save time on my business returns by summarizing lengthy financials. The workpapers are easy to review and tie directly to the tax return, which allows me to focus on high-level tax issues.” – Melody Thornton, CPA – Owner at MSThornton CPA
The purpose of RegroupTAX’s workpaper app is to provide a cost-effective solution for tax professionals that don’t require the robust features of engagement software.
- Group book accounts based on the tax return: Eliminate manual summations in pdf or excel files
- Post book and tax journal entries: Customize the Journal Entry report within the app to send to the bookkeeper/business owner
- Review paperless tax-basis reports: Reorganize any format of book financials to follow the exact order of the tax return
- Eliminate data entry (accounting + tax software neutral): The app provides an import feature from various accounting software and an export feature to create trial balances ready for import into various tax software
- Cost-effective solution focused on tax: Utilize a workpaper solution built with the tax preparer in mind, without costly investment
RegroupTAX is a SaaS-based company focused on streamlining the tax preparation process by providing an innovative and cost-effective trial balance/workpaper solution. The company strives to create an ecosystem where bookkeepers, tax preparers and business owners can easily work together. RegroupTAX began servicing accounting firms in San Diego, but now proudly services firms nationwide. Learn more at www.regrouptax.com.